Hello everyone! There are quite a few products that I am coveting, however I don’t know if this is me growing up, but I can’t necessarily justify buying ALL of these things for myself (haha.) The holidays are coming up anyway so think of this also as an early gift-guide for the beauty lover in your life – or just a peek at new releases that are forthcoming along with some makeup that is already available. I’ve linked the products that are already available for your convenience!
1. Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick (Limited Edition – may have to pick it up if Shoppers has a Spend Your Points Event at the time of release) in “Ultraberry” ($43 CDN)
How many lipsticks does one person need? SHHHHHHH. Let people enjoy things! This looks beautifully pigmented and is housed in the classic pop-up Rouge Allure case. I am keeping an eye out for swatches, but really – when Chanel releases a LE lipstick, it’s usually AMAZING.
2. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Face Powder in 1 Fair ($58 CDN) – Now I’m generally more medium in skin tone, however when I recently had a CT makeup touch up at the Nordstrom booth, the MUA used this shade on me just as a nice setting powder since he didn’t want to deposit more colour onto my skin. It feels insanely smooth and is definitely a splurge.
3. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in “The Queen” ($38 CDN, available online only) – I LOVE Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks in general. The Matte Revolution formula is not a completely dry matte as previously mentioned, however provides such a classic matte finish and keeps my lips feeling relatively hydrated. This colour is everything and it’s taking basically everything for me to not order it!
4. Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette ($36 USD or $50 CDN) – So many of my fellow CBB-ers managed to get one and I hummed and ha’d about it until it was too late. It apparently smells like PB and J (OMG) and I am still tempted to ask my bestie living in Pittsburgh to pick it up for me.
5. Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Highlighting Palette ($?? apparently is coming in December) – This is very intriguing to me since the Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette was a big hit. This palette smells like peaches as well and looks like it contains a bronzer, blush, and highlight. YES PLEASE!
Will you be adding any of these to your wish list? What’s on your radar for new releases? Let me know in the comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!