Hello everyone! I love supporting local businesses whenever possible, so when I discovered this Toronto-based green beauty brand at The Truth Beauty Company, I knew I had to give them a try. Fast forward a year later, and I have been fortunate to have been able to indulge in several Wildcraft products. Specializing in 100% natural skincare and handmade in small batches, Wildcraft is a fantastic option for those of you who are looking to green up your beauty routine and/or those who want to support this #girlboss-run business! Here are my top picks from Wildcraft (and keep reading for a special promo code):
- Calm and Cleanse: Chamomile and Honey Makeup Remover (4oz, $18.00 CDN) – This was the first product I tried from their range after Jen from Truth Beauty recommended it. This can also double as a cleansing oil (although I haven’t tried that method), but I find that it is a fantastic makeup remover. You do have to shake it up as separation does occur, but it definitely melts away even the most stubborn-waterproof eye makeup without burning your eyes! I love that my skin is also left feeling very hydrated, especially in the delicate eye area.
- Buff: Face and Body Scrub* (4oz, $18.00 CDN) – I LOVE how this makes my face feel fresh and tingly! Formulated with spearmint and 2 different types of clay, this scrub is perfect in the shower. Make sure you massage it VERY gently on your face as it is very grainy (you have to mix it with water in your hand) and you will be left with super smooth skin.
- Balance: Geranium Orange Blossom Toner (2oz, $16.00 CDN) – I never really got into spray toners until I picked up this baby. Not only is this a gentle everyday toner, this is also a fantastic skin refresher after a sweaty workout! I love the sweet and slightly citrusy scent and it definitely calms my skin down.
- Bergamot Rose Face Cream* (1oz, $16.00 CDN) – This has been a fantastic addition to my skincare routine as I can use it as a face cream (absorbs beautifully into the skin) and I’ve also been using it as almost a spot treatment for any blemishes that need a little bit more TLC. This has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties so it is perfect for summer, or those of us who may have combination or oily skin.
- All Purpose Salve (1oz, $12.00 CDN) – I bought this almost a year ago and truth be told – I misplaced it for a while. But when I rediscovered it during a big cleaning day, I was happy because it is a fantastic product for heat rashes or any type of skin irritation (eczema included.) I find that it immediately soothes the affected area and stops it from itching. I think it’s the Calendula infused oil that helps calm everything down
- Fresh: Clary Sage and Lavender Deodorant* (2.7oz, $16.00 CDN) – I actually received this at the recent True Beauty Talk event since I had tried a bunch of their products already. This deodorant is the latest product in their range and I must say – the idea of a natural, spray deodorant was intriguing. I’d switched to natural deodorants within the last year after hearing about all sorts of junk in conventional brands so this was definitely up my alley. It smells super fresh and is even effective after an hour-long gym session. It is really important to let it dry completely first and don’t over-spray or you will have a sticky-pits situation. So if you’re in a mad rush, this MIGHT not be ideal for you, but if you have a minute or two, this is a fantastic alternative. Wildcraft has generously created a special promo code for all of my readers and followers who want to try out their line! Shop now at http://wildcraftcare.ca (there’s free shipping for orders over $30 CDN!) and get a free gift with purchase! When you enter code LCGift at checkout, you will receive a free 2oz bottle of their Calm and Cleanse: Makeup Remover with your order (NOTE: you have to add the 2oz bottle to your cart and the cost of it will be deducted from your total.) I highly recommend this amazing brand, especially if you are looking to green up your skincare game. Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy shopping!
DISCLAIMER: Some of the products included in this post were provided for the purposes of review and consideration and have been marked by asterisks. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the brand or any of its affiliates. This is not a sponsored post and contains no affiliate links.