Sorry for the major delay. I haven’t had the chance to take pics and such so I figure this tag might have to do for the time being.
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
Well considering the only foundation I use is the Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation (an Essiebutton recommendation), then it would just be that!
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
Any red…generally my Tarte Glamazon lipstick in Wild…or maybe my beloved dramatic berry – Mac Rebel.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
Do what I do now! Side swept bangs, full makeup.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I don’t see how this scenario is possible – there’s a magical device that they sit you in front of that shows you what’s happening called a mirror. Also, most reputable stylists will confirm what you want and give their input.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
Tarte Aqualillies eye and cheek palette (wow, can you tell I like Tarte?)
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
My Poudre Signee de Chanel – that stuff is gorgeous and was Limited Edition!
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
I wouldn’t even ask – I’d tell them to repurchase it. If the roles were reversed, I’d replace it immediately without even them having to prompt or ask.