Hello everyone! I should really be in bed as it is a school night but 2 of my beauty bloggers I subscribe to uploaded new videos so I am checking that out. I need some opinions – please let me know if you have any of these products and how you like them/if you’d recommend them! I am contemplating/have been contemplating picking these up for a while:
1. Either the Lorac Pro Palette or TheBalm Nude ‘Tude Palette. I already own Naked and Naked Basics so I’m not sure if these would be too similar.
2. Chanel eyeshadow in Fauve. I’m all about taupe shadows and I’ve been sort of lusting after this one for a few months now.
3. Tarte blush in Natural Beauty. I recently bought Tipsy to compensate for not being able to justify dropping $62CDN on Chanel’s Frivole and I LOVE how it applies. It’s super smooth with great pigmentation and lasting power. So I’m thinking picking up a more natural colour…but I already use Nars Outlaw as my daily blush. Is it too similar???? ACK! I may just swatch them in store to compare…
4. Deborah Lippmann’s Daytripper nailpolish.
5. Benefit’s World Famous Neutrals – Sexiest Nudes Ever. If you didn’t know already, I am a neutral girl mostly. This set intrigues me as it includes the new formulation of the Creaseless Cream Shadows. Hmmmmm….
Let me know if you have or have tried any of these!!! Thanks for checking in! 🙂