Hello everyone! For my last post of 2012, I am doing a very popular tag that has been circulating for a long time. What would happen if you woke up one day and all of your makeup was GONE? Don’t know how – maybe a gnome came along, either way. What 10 things would you buy to rebuild your collection? Most of mine I think are pretty obvious/are HG products!
1. Urban Decay Naked Palette – I use this almost every single day. It is my HG (Holy Grail for those of you who are unfamiliar with beauty blogverse-speak) eyeshadow. So versatile and amazing bang for your buck if you want a great collection of high quality shadows.
2. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler – my lashes would be doomed to be straight and pointing down without this gem. The curve on this curler isn’t as deep as CoverGirl or Revlon which makes it ideal for Asian eyes.
3. Maybelline Line Stiletto – the perfect felt-tip liquid liner. In both Blackest Black and Brownish Black.
4. Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash – my current HG mascara. Always on the quest for the best one but this one does the trick pretty well. Volume, length, and insane staying power.
5. Benefit Bella Bamba 3D blush – gorgeous watermelon colour with a subtle shimmer. My favourite summer blush!
6. Mac Satin Finish Lipstick in Rebel – the most perfect fall lip colour ever. EVER.
7. Diorific lipstick (if only it wasn’t LE) in Diorling – my perfect red. Blue undertones makes it a deeper red, but it is a stunner.
8. Becca Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in Tan – provides a gorgeous matte finish while staying super light!
9. Dior Hydra Life BB Creme – even though my skin is pretty good on its’ own, I LOVE how this BB creme does the job with covering up any redness, again while staying very light.
10. Elf Studio Brush Set – my ultimate first choice would be Sigma, but after spending on all the other stuff, I’d want a cheaper alternative. Elf brushes are fantastic especially because they are so inexpensive but have great quality.
So I am tagging all of YOU to post about what your Top 10 would be! I look forward to reading about them on your blogs 🙂
As always, thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic 2013!
Stay gorgeous! xo