So here are my favourites from the last month. I haven’t gone on a big haul in a while, but over the last few weeks I have picked up a few things and have enjoyed most of them. My top September picks are pictured above!
1. Benefit Bella Bamba 3D Brightening Face Powder (aka blush) – I finally picked up the full sized box via eBay (was using the Sephora sample for the last couple of months) and I love it. Amazing colour with just a very subtle hint of gold shimmer.
2. Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in #165 Volupte. A gorgeous peach-toned gloss that looks super vibrant in the tube, but goes on pretty sheer. Amazing moisture and isn’t mega sticky, and makes my lips feel so soft and full. Worth every penny ($31 CDN).
3. Benefit They’re Real! Mascara – see previous post for review! I am enjoying it for sure!
4. Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Skinny Jeans – a lovely pewter colour that creates the perfect amount of smoke. Very soft to the touch and highly pigmented.
5. Revlon Color Burst lipgloss in Rosegold – kinda looks like a warmer version of Bella Bamba, but in lip gloss form.
I hope to go on a bit of a makeup spree in November…’cause I might actually be going to NYC…stay tuned!
As always, feel free to ask any questions about any of the products or leave a comment about what your September favourites were! Thanks for stopping by!